Consider us your personal CRE strategists.
At DHRP, helping you out is more than a job—it’s personal. We believe that property management is not an 8 to 5 job. It’s 24/7.
Anyone can build a building, but what do you do with it? More importantly, what do you do with it once it’s no longer relevant?
That’s where we come in—because we are idea people.
It’s not just about years of experience. It’s about the breadth of expertise in various areas that our brokers/agents have picked up along the way.
- Want to save thousands or millions of dollars on your property? Of course you do. We will bring cost efficiencies to the table that will benefit you greatly. We do it all the time—let us do it for you.
- Looking to add value to your property to draw in more income? We will help you maximize every component of the building to benefit your bottom line—and give you peace of mind.
- Are you a landlord who needs someone to handle the leasing side of things? Let us offer you our expertise in lease administration and lease abstracting.
- Need to screen your tenants? We help you find the right tenants to keep the integrity of your property intact.
- Have a completely vacant property? We’ll offer you creative solutions to turn it around—we are experts at adaptive reuse.
- Looking for a facility manager to be onsite and keep an eye on the property and take care of your tenant? That’s just one more of the many services we offer.
- Need the solid expertise of a project manager or construction manager? We have the right people for the job. Aiming to build LEED or Energy Star? We can help meet and maintain all of the required criteria.